Tuesday, July 6, 2010

why i need older people

there are times in my life when i wish i had the mentorship of an older individual to confirm what i am thinking. to listen to my ideas, to admonish my undisciplined activity, to encourage the train of thought, and to show and teach me responsibility. i love talking about the church, theology, philosophy, and righteously debating issues with those who share the faith. it gets complicated with those who DON'T share the faith.

right at this moment i know i have people who, if they had to, would move their schedules around so we could talk periodically about the mentioned things. right now i am craving objective "older" person dialogue. the key being objective. i have a lot of things that are going through my head that i want to discuss with a wiser being but yet not as wise as god.

No comments: